The use of automated, nontouch, UVC disinfection has become common practice and has drawn much attention. We will review the fundamental principles which drive improved efficacy from the use of multiple emitters in a single cycle.
Additionally, we will discuss the design considerations as well as the current clinical evidence as well as drawing on the experience of a NHS Hospital.
Benefits of Attending
-Gain an understanding of the key consideration factors for evaluation of UV-C systems.
-Understand total room coverage and shadow reduction.
-Understand principles of physics related to UV-C disinfection.
-Review practical applications of a multiple emitter system within the NHS.
– Data and evidence of a NHS Hospital, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital
– Total room coverage – Reduction of shadows
– Minimizing distance to surfaces
– Validation via laser mapping
– Fluency meter verification
– Safe recommended usage
– Cloud reporting
Consultant Healthcare Environment Infection Prevention, UK