The role of airborne cross-contamination in the spread of healthcare associated infections and the benefits to installing effective air sterilization technology.
Benefits of Attending
Recent efforts in Infection Prevention and Control have largely focused on surface and hand sterilization. In this workshop, we look at the other major transmission route – air. Learn how cutting-edge technology can improve overall air quality and reduce healthcare associated infections.
• Introduction to airborne cross-contamination – what spreads, how and the health implications.
• Highlighting key areas to implement air sterilization in healthcare facilities
• The Viruskiller air cleaning technology – how it adds value by reducing sickness
• How effective air purification and sterilization provides a complete indoor air quality solution, including mould and fungi control, allergen removal and protection from traffic pollution and other air pollutants.
• Positive and negative pressure systems, carbon dioxide / carbon monoxide control and technology for home care. • Conclusions and Q & A
Director, Radic8 UK