Recognising the importance of personal protective equipment (PPE) to effectively protect against hazards in healthcare environments and how to correctly select, fit, maintain and dispose PPE.
Benefits of Attending
PPE is frequently the best available defence against job hazards that can cause injury or health problems. Find out why using the correct PPE is so important. Also learn how to select the correct PPE for a specific task, and correct fitting, maintaining and disposal.
In this workshop you will understand:
• Recognising the importance of PPE
• How to identify job hazards that require PPE
• Selecting appropriate PPE for your environment and task
• Inspect & fit PPE correctly
• Remove & dispose of PPE correctly
• Maintain PPE to a good, safe condition
Mr Mark Websper
Head of Healthcare, Globus Group